Self-Esteem & Confidence
Self-esteem is an individual’s subjective evaluation of their own worth. It is the opinion we have of ourselves - also referred to as: self-worth; self-regard; self-respect and self-integrity.
When we have healthy self-esteem, we tend to feel positive about ourselves and about life in general. It makes us better equipped to deal with life’s ups and downs.
When our self-esteem is low, we tend to see ourselves and our life in a more negative and critical light. We also feel less able to take on the challenges that life throws at us. We lose our confidence.
Self-esteem is so important as it heavily influences our choices and decisions. It serves as a motivational function - helping us to take care of ourselves and explore our full potential. It is therefore critical to our ability to live a happy, healthy and fulfilled life!
Signs of low self-esteem may include:
- Depression or sadness – low mood - anxiety
- Social withdrawal – avoiding social situations
- Sensitivity to criticism or difficulty accepting compliments
- Comparing oneself negatively to others
- Fatigue, insomnia, headaches
With improved self-esteem and inner belief comes confidence and motivation to achieve goals we set for ourselves! Sheryl is passionate about helping clients to achieve a sense of self-worth and belief that they deserve to achieve whatever they set their mind to!
These are just some of the areas that Hypnotherapy may help you to improve your Confidence:
- Public Speaking – school projects, work presentations, or committees
- Social Confidence
- Bullying – stand up to bullying behaviour at school, work or from friends and family
- Confidence in Work – further yourselves in your chosen career
- Sports Performance – change your mindset and overcome those obstacles to peak performance
- Performance Confidence – perform with confidence on stage, on screen – or live.
"I am a musician and a singer. In the past I was very nervous and lacked confidence with my live performances. I sought help, through Hypnotherapy, with Sheryl Murray.I am experiencing a complete shift! My gigs are now more enjoyable, relaxing and fun. I feel I have opened a whole new area in my life and left those challenges of the past behind me. Not only has it changed my performances, I also have the unexpected benefit of feeling better in myself and more confident off stage as well, with people I don’t know and friends and family.
Sheryl's skill and ability to help me connect with my challenges, and overcome them, has been very life enhancing. I highly and whole-heartedly recommend her services. Thank you so much Sheryl!"Paul Holcombe - Musician/Singer - Manawatu *
If you would like to improve your self-esteem & confidence, contact Sheryl now for a no-obligation phone consultation.
*Results may vary from person to person.