Whether drinking alcohol regularly has become a habit, or a way to relax at the end of the day – it may well be a problem YOU want to control!
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, then alcohol may already be a problem for you:
- Are you drinking too much, or spending too much on alcohol?
- Are you stressed and drinking?
- Are you gaining weight from over-drinking?
- Are your relationships being affected by drinking?
- Do you Binge-drink?
- Do you drink on your own, or when you are bored?
- Do you look forward to having a drink at the end of the day?
- Are you using alcohol to get to sleep?
- Are you waking during the night often?
- Do you feel hung-over and groggy every weekend?
- Do you think every Monday – “I want to drink less this week”?
- Do you get aggressive or angry when you drink, and ashamed of your behaviour?
- Do you offend friends or others when you drink?
- Do you find you can’t remember much of the night before?
- Are your loved ones unhappy with how you are drinking?
Long term over-use of alcohol may lead to the development of chronic diseases and other serious problems – such as:
- High blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, liver and digestive problems
- Cancer of the breast, mouth, throat, oesophagus, liver and colon.
- Learning and memory problems – including dementia
- Mental health problems – depression and anxiety
- Social problems – lost productivity, family problems, employment issues
- Alcohol dependence – or alcoholism
The Freedom From Alcohol programme is NOT for alcoholics – rather for people who wish to cut down their drinking – to be in control of their drinking. Over four sessions you will learn tools that will help you:
- Be consciously aware of when and why you are drinking!
- Deal with the stress and emotions that may typically lead you to drink!
- Enjoy certain alcohol free days each week – that you choose!
- Control the amount you drink on other days!
"I went to Sheryl to cut down my drinking and to have some alcohol-free nights. The hypnosis she gave me was empowering and I have found myself drinking much less, and when I do I drink a lot slower. I am also having some alcohol-free nights - and working on more.
I love the confidence and positive attitude it has given me. My focus has really improved and it energises me in the morning. I am so glad I have this tool and it is helping me in so many areas of my life. It was not invasive and I would highly recommend it. Thanks Sheryl!"Chris, Taranaki *
If you would like to control how you drink, contact Sheryl for a no-obligation phone consultation.
*Results may vary from person to person.